Saturday, July 11, 2009

Exclusive Interview

Raj ChakraFirst of all, it was a very soothing experience to talk to Raj Chakraborty over the phone. We are extremely honored for the time Rajda spent with us. He was in a shopping mall but still accepted my call during his busy schedule. I will be adding the raw “UNAUDITED” version of the full telephonic conversation as MP3 file at the end of this written interview. In this write up, I am only extracting a gist of conversation I had with Raj Chakrabarty. I made one mistake thought the interview however. I have been repeatedly saying “Chirodini Ami je tomar” instead of “Chirodini Tumi Je Amar“. My mistake and I apologize for this very much!

Raj Chakraborty - Director of Chirodini Tumi Je Amar

Raj Chakraborty - Director of Chirodini Tumi Je Amar

It was a sudden interview and I was not very much prepared for this one. But I tried my best. Keep reading now. Due to some unavoidable noise over the phone I have missed few things that Raj da said. But I believe I covered more than 95% in the write up. If you find any mistakes, please do not hesitate to reply. I will correct as soon as I can.

Interviewed by: shamim

borty – Exclusive Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment